Our company performs DPF and DOC cleaning via our FSX DPF Cleaning Machine. No need for an appointment, and most DPFs are cleaned and ready for pickup in less than 24 hours. Ask a service associate about our competitive pricing for DPF and DOC cleaning today!
ALBANY TRUCK SALES IS EXCITED TO OFFER THE FSX-DPF CLEANING SYSTEM TO OUR CUSTOMERS
FOR DETAILS CONTACT THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT AT 518-449-2926
- • FSX equipment provides the best cleaning available for diesel particulate filters and adheres to all specifications set by the original manufacturer.
- • Inspects, cleans, tests, and returns filters to the customer. Filters are recorded by customer name, filter serial number and test results. We do not exchange or substitute filters.
- • When we are finished processing the DPF we know the exact condition of the filter and have absolute confidence and knowledge of the level of recovery.
- • FSX has an overall average cleaning success of about 95%. FSX cannot guarantee that we can achieve recovery of all filters as filters can fail for a variety of reasons.
- • The FSX cleaning system is located at our Albany Facility. We can pick up and deliver to and from our other locations; or, if you prefer, you can bring the truck in and have it removed
- • 72 hour average turnaround time depending on the stage of cleaning required and return delivery point.
- • Prices will be provided upon request and may vary due to filter size, filter design and the stage of cleaning required. The average cleaning costs are between $350.00 and $500.00.